Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What I'm looking forward to... Yelp Holiday Party

If you're not yet a member of Yelp, you should totally start today.  Not only is it fun to write reviews about businesses you love (and hate), but they throw really fun parties, too!

Tonight is the holiday party at the Chicago History Museum, and even though I'm feeling under the weather, I will force myself to brave the cold in a short skirt and thick tights, because the Yelp parties are always totally worth it.

Oh, and at the museum there's the Costume and Textile Gallery...

Photo thanks to Chicago Magazine

4 comments:

  1. Please take (or have Dave take) a photo of you dressed for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to be that fancy, after all... Nice shirt, jeans, and heels (with stockings underneath). Its too cold, and I'm too unmotivated. ;) But... yes, I will still take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of them!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, yeah? Too bad I didn't take any pictures... there were some fun hats!

    ReplyDelete