Monday, February 24, 2014

New Website

I finally took the initiative to design a full website! It's going to make it a lot easier for people to connect with me through all of my social media outlets, including this blog, and to shop my products online through a variety of stores where I'm featured.


Today is big Al's first vet appointment, so we're busy getting ready for that (a nice long walk, and soon a bath to make sure he's smelling fresh, which he so often is not). I'm eager to see what the vet has to say about helping him gain weight, and how I can help him with his fear of people -- he's comfortable around us now, but still gets very nervous when he has to walk on a busy sidewalk.



I've also got some awesome new necklaces in the works. I can't wait to post about them, I think they're going to do really well. I'm wearing mine right now, and I love it. Here's a sneak peek, better pictures and Etsy listings are on their way!


I also have some more feminine Spring pieces planned. I'm trying to wait until the weather is more appropriate for Spring jewelry, but seeing as that could be a while in my section of the country, I think I'll just start putting them out there this week or next week.

2 comments: