Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bird Cage Necklace

Just a quick post about a new piece I listed yesterday, and it's perfect for Spring (if Spring is ever really going to arrive).

Blue Birdcage on White & Gold Rosary Chain

These little blue bird cages are so whimsical and sweet, and my favorite thing about them is that the little door can be opened and closed, and there is a tiny swing on the inside.


The chain is a vintage pearly white bead and gold rosary chain, with a small silver skeleton key charm attached, just because it makes it even sweeter.

Right now I only have one of these available, because the rosary chain is hard to come by, but I will be able to make a limited amount of them. Let me know if you're interested in buying more than just one (great for a bridesmaid party, for example), and I can let you know how many would be available.

These really have me looking forward to Spring, but who am I kidding... I've been looking forward to Spring for at least a month and a half, now. ;)

You can find these pieces in my Etsy shop, save them on Wanelo, and now you can also view and purchase them (as well as all of my other pieces) through my website at www.thebigcitybumpkin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment