Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloweenie!

I think we managed to look significantly creepy.


Dave decided not to go out with us because he didn't have anything to wear (that's what you get for not planning a costume ahead of time!!), so this is me with our friends Mikey and Jeff.  Yup, a zombie, and a... zombie hot dog.

I learned a few things on Halloween night: there is no consistently appropriate response to a zombie hot dog shouting "Ask me about my wiener!!!", and walking in high heels is NOT my thing.  I swear, I don't know how the drag queens do it.  My hat goes off to them, indeed!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!  I'm already trying to come up with something crazy for next year, and it will not involve heels, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! I didn't dress up as anything this year...I was stuck inside all week due to the hurricane :(. But next year I will definitely be dressing up!

    -Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe you should throw a belated Halloween party for everyone who was stuck inside? That would be kind of fun. At least you have a whole year now to plan an awesome costume for next year! :)

      Delete