Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Want... Non-Ugly Slip-Resistant Shoes

At work, at least while I'm in the park, I'm supposed to wear slip-resistant shoes.  This is a problem, because slip-resistant shoes are UGLY!

Examples of horrible slip-resistant shoes:

The plastic uni-shoe

The boring black clog

The one that is always described as "stylish and functional"


I think not.  I'm no fashion queen, but I know funky shoes when I see them.

But, after more searching, I think I hit the jackpot.  First of all, I learned that Dr. Marten boots are slip-resistant, and the old punk in me was more than a little tempted to wear knee-high lace-up black boots to work.

But then, I found these:



Yes, they are John Deere boots... but they're also awesome!  I win, work; I am the champion of you.


3 comments:

  1. I ordered them today! Its the redneck girl in my that can't help myself over John Deere boots. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for non ugly slip resistance shoes you must try http://www.workshoecity.com
    as they have variety of designs and colors

    ReplyDelete