Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Want... This Lovely Apartment

See more photos on Realtor.com

Oh me oh my, is this one ever a honey.

Pros:
I can afford it ($55,000, are you kidding me!?)
Historic vintage building
Just a few blocks North of where I currently live
Assessment fees include gas & heat

Cons:
Building requires a 20% down payment (that's $11,000 I don't have)

I'm still going to see it tomorrow, maybe there will be some kind of miracle (like, instead of snow, $100 bills start falling from the sky).  My 'fella thinks I'm wasting the real estate agent's time, so for that, I feel minimally guilty.  But... but... this place is so cute!  I'm looking at it as part of planning for future ownership... I need to see what's out there, especially in this ridiculously low price range.

I've wanted to live in this building for over a year, really there couldn't be much harm in checking it out... right?

1 comment: