Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What I'm Eating... Chilaquiles

Ever since the Yelp brunch, I've been wanting to make chilaquiles at home.  Mine were, of course, a little different (mostly due to a lack of all the ingredients I would have liked to have used), but still completely satisfying.  This is probably my new favorite breakfast dish, and one that's worth the effort in the morning.

Recipe:
(Clicking link will take you to vanessauttaro.com)

Ingredients:
Corn tortillas, salsa, grated cheese, green onion, olive oil, eggs, milk

Decorate, Eat & Repeat

4 comments:

  1. YUM! i've never heard of these before! they look easy to make. i must try it now! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll love them! I'm kind of new to them, too... my usual Mexican breakfast is huevos rancheros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Hehe, well, obviously I'm loving it...

    ReplyDelete