Sunday, January 13, 2013

RAWartists

Howdy-do, birds & blokes!  Exciting news...


I'm going to be one of the artists at this upcoming show, and I'm SO looking forward to it!  What I really love about shows like this is the opportunity to meet other artists and creators.

It's taking place on February 21st from 7:30 pm until 12 midnight at Double Door in Wicker Park.

So let me explain the deal to you...

I need to sell 20 tickets in order to cover the cost of my booth fee.  They're only $10 (you would end up paying $15 at the door), and you can buy them through my artist profile page to specifically support me.  Yay, me! ;)

Go here: my artist profile, and click on the little black box that says "Buy a Ticket for This Artist".  Easy-peasy!  As I've been telling my out-of-town family and friends... even if you aren't going to be able to actually attend the event, I can still use your support.  But if you ARE in Chicago, and you CAN attend, you really should!  There are going to be a bunch of amazing artists: painters, photographers, performing artists, musicians, fashion designers, and who knows what else.  I've heard rumors of women walking around wearing nothing but body paint, and you know that sounds like a good time.

So thank you in advance, and I'll keep you updated at the time draws closer.  I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment