Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I'm Decorating... Bathroom Cabinets

Okay, this is what they looked like when I cleaned them out (a long time ago),


fake-looking and highly unattractive "pseudo-wood" cabinets.

But ooh, look at them now!!



I'm in a bit of a green phase, yes?  Well, it's a pretty, fresh color, and it's much easier using the leftovers from the living room than buying a whole new can of paint in a different color.  Also, it probably ties the rooms together a little bit, and it's much more fun than whatever variation of white I might have picked up at the hardware store.  The walls are next...


3 comments:

  1. oh I like that :-) What door/window is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! I see now...it is the bathroom cabinet :-) Looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, yes, it's just reflecting the shower curtain. Pretty, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete