Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I Ate... Fourth Week of March

Breakfasts:

Mmm... the most important meal of the day?

Mine usually consists of strong black coffee


or Green Machine


cereal, and cigarettes.

Yup, I said it.

Lunches have been mostly uneventful leftovers, most of which I ate before I remembered to take pictures.  Chicken breasts, then chicken soup; macaroni & cheese with Polish sausage.  One day, I forgot my lunch, and treated myself to Chicken Tortilla Soup from Azteco de Oro (next door to my office).


Dinner has been frozen pizza (seriously), chicken breasts with sauteed spinach, more kofta curry meatballs (my favorite!!),

and I think one night we went out for Mexican?

Anyway, I think (hope) this week will be better.  Opening Day is Friday April 1st, so there's no telling HOW busy (and subsequently lazy, after work) I will be.






No comments:

Post a Comment