Sunday, March 27, 2011

What I'm Doing... Still Working!

Yikes, what a week... or two weeks?  Time flies by me now, even though sometimes at work it really seems to drag.  For the most part I've been really busy, especially the last few days, but what I'm really trying to adjust to is the limited amount of free time I have now.

I get home a little after five, and most of my dinner concoctions have been either not very creative, non-existant (like last night, when I just forgot to cook dinner, and feasted on cashew nuts and white wine, instead), or -- shame of all shames -- frozen.

If I continue at this rate, "What I'm Eating" will soon become "What I Ate", in the recent past tense.  I hope I'll get it together, and start updating either at night (after dinner) or in the morning (before work).

No comments:

Post a Comment