Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I'm Selling... Salty & Peppy

I have love these little kitty salt & pepper shakers for a long time, taking them with me through three houses, eight apartments, and two states (not to mention all of the travelling in between)... but I think it's finally time for them to find a new home.

If they don't sell on Etsy this time, I won't try again, I'll just consider it a sign that they really are supposed to be part of my family.  (I do love them dearly, but I'm running out of room in this little apartment!)

I would love to see them go to someone who would really love and appreciate them!

Buy them here:

Salty & Peppy, Etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. unrelated to this post, but I just made the spinach lasagna from the recipe you posted and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete