Saturday, March 12, 2011

What I'm Debating... Dresser (TV stand) Colors

I have a massive dresser in my living room that I'm using as a TV stand -- it's a small apartment, give me a break.  ;)  I'm trying to decide between more or less matching it to the wall color, or going with a bright, sunny yellow (which I also have in the tablecloth, on the opposite side of the room).  Decisions, decisions...

These are some pictures I found in various places, I'm hoping they will serve as inspiration for me.

Should I go with the same green as the wall:





Bright turquoise:



Or, sunny yellow?:



I like them all, and I really don't know what would be the best match for my living room.

4 comments:

  1. The 2nd to last yellow one is really pretty I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I do like the green ones I do not know if I would like them if the wall is the same colour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow it so bright & happy!

    ReplyDelete