Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday I'm in Love

I had a nice feeling when I woke up this morning, better than the feeling of uselessness from yesterday.  Ike and I went for a long walk to nice quiet spot, and just sat there for a while, Ike lounging on my lap, watching the joggers run by and listening to the wind in the trees.  I called it our "Bon Iver walk", because I listened to the whole album while we were out.

Now that I've done something with my day, however small it may be, I don't feel too guilty about hopping back in bed with my computer for a little while.  I can't even tell you how much I love my bed these days.  Apparently, a small change (new sheets, and a duvet cover) makes a big difference!

Could you resist this cozy spot?  Me either...

I might even make a peach pie later in the day (because what is more motivating than having dessert?).

4 comments: