Sunday, February 19, 2012

Peach Cobblers & a Funeral



Yes, I watched it.  Once I got started, I couldn't really stop... so I watched all three hours of a funeral for a woman I only knew as my inspiration to dramatic lip-synching feats when I was thirteen, whose album I clutched to my chest in joy when I received it for my birthday that year, whose hair I tried to emulate, despite my Momma trying to delicately explain that our hair was "different", whose movie I had to sneak over to my best friend's house to watch, because there was cursing and my Momma didn't like that (but I still managed to see it at least 50 times).  That's how I spent my Saturday afternoon.

And, I made little peach cobblers in cupcake liners.


Saturday night, my 'fella took me to Indiana for Fight Night.



It was a wildly varied, jam-packed with awesome weekend.  I hope yours was just as fun & weird!

3 comments:

  1. I could not even get myself to turn on the TV to watch it...because I knew if I did, I would be hooked.

    That peach cobbler looks pretty delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you're saying, because after about 2 hours I was probably ready to turn it off, but after that much of a time investment I didn't want to miss anything!

    ReplyDelete