Sunday, April 24, 2011

What I Ate... Fourth Week of April

I did manage to make one good meal at home this week.  Last Sunday was spaghetti and meatballs, much to the delight of my 'fella (who always asks "Is there meat?" when I tell him what I'm making for dinner).


We also had garlic bread with fresh garlic and parsley, which was pungent, but very good.



A co-worker was selling cupcakes to raise money for breast cancer, so I did indulge in a few of those...


Another co-worker brought biscotti and Italian wedding cookies back (from Spiaggia?), which was an absolute delight with my morning coffee.


On Friday I indulged in a very expensive -- (for me... $9!?) cobb salad, but the thing was HUGE, and so so yummy -- from Pauly's Pizzeria.


Seriously, look at the height on this salad!



I have sort-of plans to get some groceries tonight, and possibly actually make dinner, but I also have a hankering for salt and pepper tofu or shrimp, so I might only get as far as calling for Chinese take-out.  Sigh... laziness, I know.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment