Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Small Change

Dave and I are working on a little living room re-arrangement.  So far, this is what we've got.  For anyone who doesn't know (anyone other than my Momma and my friend Marika, that is), the couch used to be against those two windows, and the TV was on the opposite wall.  It's not a huge change yet, but it feels a little more user-friendly this way.

Tomorrow, we're taking a trip to Ikea (yay!) to hopefully make a few nice updates.


For one, that blank wall behind the couch will hopefully have a bookshelf on it, if not by tomorrow, at least soon (because I can't stand having my books out of order).

There may or may not be potted plants involved.

Oh, and shelves over my desk-craft area!?  I hope so!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at IKEA, store of my dreams :. I'm liking the arangement. Cute apartment! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely plants and shelves over your craft area....

    thanks for coming by my blog and telling me about your love of chicago ;)

    ReplyDelete