Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Slacker's Heart

Oh yes, I've been slacking.  On the blog, anyway... my everyday life has been, as always, busy!  Apparently, there is a lot of work that goes into not working for a few months...  And, there's also a lot of work that goes into planning for a trip, and a lot of work that goes into midterms and homework!  I'm just sayin'...

I'm listing a new item on Etsy today, but in a few days I'll be in vacation mode.  I'll try to upload fun photos of what I'm eating, who I'm hanging out with (my best girl friends!!), and what I'm seeing -- its a lot of fun to be a tourist in your own hometown.  I'm looking forward to it, although it has its own stresses, of course, and I'm horribly prone to stressing out.  I think, at least, once I'm settled into my seat on the train, and I (hopefully) have some snacks set before me, I'll start feeling a lot better about this whole thing.

About those snacks... I need to make some!

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment