Saturday, November 6, 2010

What I'm eating... Pastini

I'm starting to get a little sensitive about how much I rely on pasta for my main dishes.  I can come up with about a million things that go well on top of a bed of spaghetti, fettuccine, or macaroni, but its all starting to feel a little less than creative.  However, yesterday I was making a garlic puree for a dish I wanted to make tonight (if I feel better), and it was too easy to reserve a little bit of it for a simple pastini bowl for dinner.  Also, not feeling well shall be my excuse for all laziness and somewhat lackluster dishes for a few days, I'm sure.

Elbow macaroni, garlic puree, fresh basil, tomato, sea salt
Find the recipe for garlic puree here: Decorate, Eat & Repeat

Pastini is easy comfort food, my 'fella liked it, and I even have some left over for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment