Sunday, March 10, 2013

Oh, the waiting...

So I'll have the answer I've been waiting for by next week.  Until then... the waiting is like some kind of cruel torture bestowed especially on OCD girls who like to plan, in the full knowledge that this girl can't plan until she knows for sure, and creating all kinds of unwanted drama and nail-biting and really unnecessary fusses with my 'fella.  Despite being pretty sure this is going to work out, even the smallest amount of doubt can be incredibly loud.



I decided the best way to distract myself would be, in between setting State Charms, to watch movies.  Lots of movies.  Movie after movie after movie... I've learned a lot in the last few days about how Elvis will behave when he comes home to Hawaii from the Army, how to get a dog to see you as the leader of the pack, how terrifying an airplane hijacking would be, what awful things might happen when your parents think you're a communist, and exactly how important it is to trust your handsome bodyguard when he tells you the killer is in the room.

He knows what he's talking about!
I also dyed my hair pink.  Well, to be exact, Cherry Bomb.
Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!!

Well, that's fun.
I had an "adventure" in an iGo car on the expressway at 3am in the pouring rain.  Turns out, I have crazy anxiety in that particular situation.  Like, really crazy...

But now it's Sunday night, and I'm watching Sunday Night Noir, and the really general "middle of the week" is fast approaching, and I really, REALLY, seriously really hope I'll have something super exciting to announce by then.

Or I'll be really depressed and mope a whole lot, so please, for all our sakes, join me in the good-vibe sending out into the universe for a yes.  YES!

2 comments: