Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Coming Soon... Jewelry Preview!

So I mentioned on Facebook that I'll have some new pieces for sale soon.  I wanted to bring them out for the first time at the RAW Discovery showcase, but I couldn't help myself from giving just a little hint here, first.

Geode Pendant Necklace
How gorgeous is this!?  I've had a fascination with beautiful, smooth geodes for as long as I can remember, so I love being able to wear them and carry them with me everywhere I go.  I remember that every field trip I took to the caverns or natural history museums when I was a kid, I was so intrigued by the smooth rocks they displayed in barrels in the gift shops.  Who am I kidding, I'm still intrigued with those bins of rocks... but I suppose it's a little more grown up to turn them into a piece of jewelry, than it is to carry them around in my pockets like I did when I was eight.  :)

I'm not planning on listing these in my Etsy shop until the first of March, so if you want this piece (or one of the others like it), you'll have to visit me at the RAW showcase on Feb. 21st!  My ticket sales have really picked up, so get them now while they're still available!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I think so, too! I'm really into rocks and crystals right now, and big "look at me" pieces.

      Delete