Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm doing... Organizing (slowly)

The truth of it all is that I've gotten incredibly lazy.  Just because I don't have the time, cash, or talent to put up a full wall of bookshelves, I've decided that sitting on the couch for hours, all the while scowling at the empty wall, would be a good alternative.  Meanwhile, the little things in my home (that desk in the bedroom that I don't use, the medicine cabinet, the top of the fridge, so-help-me the closet...) have gotten, to be kind, untidy.  To be unkind, I would say I'm an all-our slob, but I don't think it's that bad yet.  So I've decided that I need to thoroughly and completely clean, tidy, or organize one space in my apartment every day.

I'm starting with the bathroom medicine cabinet, and the dreaded "under the sink" area, not to mention my stashes of makeup bags of old shampoo samples or hot pink nail polishes I will, mostly likely, never touch.

Look forward to before and after photos!  I'm off to clean...

No comments:

Post a Comment