Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I'm Eating... Tostadas w/ Zucchini, Carrot, & Onion

I've been slacking a little bit on here... I was distracted by Snowmaggedeon!  Snowtorious B.I.G.  Whatever you call it, there was a lot of snow, and it was really fun just to watch outside of the window (until my window was too covered in snow).

This is a yummy, and a vegetarian, recipe (although I do have a suggestion for meat-eaters).  The spicy salsa and garlic makes it especially nice on a cold night, and the veggies keep it fresh.

Recipe:
(Clicking this link will take you to vanessauttaro.com)

Ingredients:
Zucchini, carrot, onion, cumin, fresh oregano, fresh cilantro, garlic, jalapeño pepper, corn tortillas, grated cheese; salsa, sour cream

Decorate, Eat & Repeat

Decorate, Eat & Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment