Thursday, May 2, 2013

First Friday -- Studio 215 Featured Artist, Caleb Rocha

Today I'm working on a few custom pieces (must be Mother's Day gifts), and enjoying sipping on my coffee, and having the studio to myself to listen to The Vandellas as loud as I please.


I suppose at some point I'll have to start the epic cleaning required before First Friday tomorrow, but until then I'm going to enjoy this.


By the way -- because tomorrow IS First Friday, I'm proud to welcome Caleb Rocha as my first featured artist!!  He's going to bring some of his prints, and I think there's a possibility he might bring a sculpture.  Stop by my studio on the second floor, #215 (follow the Chicago flag signs!) and see what's up, tomorrow night.

These are some of his pieces that I especially love.





No comments:

Post a Comment