Wednesday, June 5, 2013

First Friday -- Studio 215 Featured Artist, Katie Holland

I've been following Katie / Heartless Arts online for, I think, almost as long as I've lived in Chicago.  I only very recently met her in person, but she's just as friendly and clever as she is online.  I am SO happy to be hosting her as the featured artist this Friday, and I hope she'll get the good luck of great weather + a lot of visitors to the building who will enjoy her work.


In addition to her mixed media pieces and paintings, she's also going to have copies of her zine with her on Friday, so drift on over to Studio 215 and see what it's all about.




Check out Katie's blog,
follow her on Facebook,
and buy her work on Etsy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the usual details: come by, meet Katie, pet my dog, eat my snack foods.

Flat Iron Arts Building
1579 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Suite 215
(second floor, follow the signs!)
Wicker Park neighborhood, Chicago IL

6pm-10pm

BYOB, but don't be a drunken ass.  ;)

Need directions, more info, or romantic advice (hah!)?  You can message me on Facebook,
or email me at vanessa@thebigcitybumpkin.com

As always, I'll look forward to meeting new people, and showing off the studio space!

1 comment: