Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Pieces, Upcoming Shows, and Non-stop Action!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

Things are hoppin' around the studio (and around the city) these days!  Saturday and Sunday I set up shop at the Randolph Street Market for the first time.  I'm ashamed to say that I had never even visited as a customer, but now I really wish I had -- one booth was even selling a real human skeleton!!


Oh yeah, and he's even got a name.  I had half a mind to put this guy up next to my table, wearing my necklaces... but alas, he was a little out of the budget for me.

I was in the lower hall, which was a little slower than outside or the ballroom, but things got pretty busy around 1pm each day.




I haven't decided yet about next month, but I think it would be fun to try my luck outside!  Especially because I (finally) ordered my festival canopy tent today, and I'm sure I'll want to show it off.

I premiered my terrarium-style pieces this weekend, and they were a hit!




I've just started listing them in my Etsy shop, you can see them in the Nature Girl // section HERE

This weekend, you can find me at the
Off The Beaten Path SOHO market on Saturday, and the
Chicago Flea MKT on Sunday!

You can always make appointments with me in my studio by emailing me at
vanessa @ thebigcitybumpkin.com
and of course there's a good chance you'll catch me on Waveland and Kenmore, outside of Wrigley Field on game days.

No comments:

Post a Comment