Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It finally feels like Spring!

This weather is terribly distracting.  Yesterday I wore shorts.  Shorts!

But despite the glorious weather calling me away from my desk, I've held steady and been hard at work.  I've got some new map pendant necklaces up in the shop, including a few Mexican cities.

Mexico / Puebla City Map Necklace
I've also got a few new designs rolling out
for Spring (hello, Mother's Day!)

Botanical Drawing Pendant Necklace
for Summer (sailing on Lake Michigan!)

Nautical Anchor Compass Pendant Necklace
and, some just because.

Vintage Sheet Music Pendant Necklace
I'm looking forward to being part of my third RAW Artists showcase, this time in Milwaukee, as well as my first of five monthly Randolph Street Markets -- May is going to be a busy month, in the best way possible!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment