Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Pieces

My first "open house" last night was fun!  I was most excited to meet two "internet friends" -- Katie of Heartless Arts, and Angelique of Kalknits -- thank you ladies for stopping by!  It was fabulous to meet you in person!


I got an itch to paint the other day, and made a few of these "sun" & "moon" pieces -- although of course, they're open for interpretation (I've heard that the "moon" looks more like earth, and the "sun" looks like a harvest moon?).  Whatever they are, I think they're pretty.  I've been wearing a moon paired with a quartz crystal for the last few days, I think it's a cool combination!

They'll be up in my Etsy shop next week, if you're interested.

I kind of want to try my hand at painting more... I might not be any good at actual figures, but I really love color combinations.  I also think it creates a need in me to practice patience, and any chance I get to do that, I should probably take it -- after all, practice makes perfect, hm?

1 comment: