Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Want Need Love

Has everyone out there already discovered Wanelo (for Want Need Love)? Am I late to the party, again? If you haven't, you really need to check it out!

Find me on Wanelo

It's similar to Pinterest, but entirely for shopping. Shopping made social, because if you sign up through Facebook, your friends will be able to see what you're saving (on Wanelo, if you like something you "save" it), which comes in especially handy if you're making a "Things I would like as gifts" list. I'm hoping this will be very helpful for my 'fella, who seems to feel pretty helpless when it comes to picking something out for me.

You can also comment on items and tag your friends, if you think it's something they would be interested in.

You can follow your favorite stores, not only to see their new products, but also products that they like or that fit in with their aesthetic.

Needless to say, I'm addicted.

Click on the picture above if your interested in following me. I just joined yesterday, but I'm already thinking this website is going to be my new landing spot on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment