Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let it snow, let it snow

While I'm just about at my capacity for bitter cold weather this season, it seems a lot nicer when it's at least snowing.


I'm sure everyone who has to commute to work by car/bus/train/walking this morning would disagree with me... this is when I count my blessings, that I get to stay at home and just enjoy it.

It's not over yet, though... 7-inches and counting, and we're helping a friend move to his new apartment today! There, see? It's not all smelling the roses over here, after all. ;)

So I've got a few new venues for my jewelry in the works, and the first one is the flash sale website Groopdealz. 20 variations of my city map necklaces are going up for a deeply discounted sale on the main page this Friday, so now is a great time to sign up, and snag them for a fantastic price.


I'm a quick shipper, so if you're thinking about a City Map Necklace as a gift, they should make it in time for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment