Monday, March 17, 2014

Featured Artist, Atom Basham

I might have mentioned in passing that I have a few featured works by Atom Basham hanging in my studio, but I wanted to shout it from the rooftops -- because Atom is awesome!

While I would hate to see the paintings go (I so enjoy having them in my studio to enjoy at any time), Atom's paintings are available for purchase here, so if you're in the area, I would highly recommend you come over to view them and maybe even take one home with you.

Thunderbunny!
His work can be truly appreciated in person. The details in these pieces are just stunning.

Tyrannosaurus Rita: Double Dutch Champion
While I usually have the studio open only for appointments, I'm going to throw my door open this week for anyone who is available to stop by and view his work. If the door isn't open, I'm probably just running to Walgreen's... if it is open, and I'm playing Super Mario Bros., you can still come in. That's just how I roll around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment