Monday, February 14, 2011

What I'm Eating... Shrimp & Spaghetti

Last night, running low on ingredients, I put this together for a surprisingly yummy and easy dinner.  There's no use in making a to-do over a recipe, just add what you like (and however much) and hope that it turns out well!  For the most part, you can't go wrong with these ingredients.

Ingredients:
Spaghetti, shrimp (frozen, thawed), white wine, extra virgin olive oil, butter, red pepper flakes, sliced garlic, sea salt, Parmesan cheese, ground black pepper

Decorate, Eat & Repeat

It doesn't look like much, but it tastes great, and it is unexpectedly filling.


Decorate, Eat & Repeat

1 comment:

  1. That's the truth! The staples in my kitchen are pasta, garlic, and olive oil -- if I run out of those three, I go into something of a panic.

    ReplyDelete