Friday, December 7, 2012

Holiday Crunch Time

Shout-out to all my other small business buddies who are probably also having a difficult time keeping up with things like blogging, while the holiday shopping rush is hitting hard.  The good news is that people seem to be really into buying handmade presents -- yay!  The bad news is I can't remember much what it's like to sleep for more than 5-6 hours, my whole apartment smells strongly of resin (& cigarettes, lets be honest, gotta keep my strength up), and I haven't seen a clear space in my living room in weeks that doesn't promptly get filled up with jewelry boxes, chains, pendants, and shipping labels.  I have managed to find small pockets of time to decorate our little tree, and to make cookies one afternoon, but other than that, it's been work work work.  Work with Netflix TV shows streaming in the background, to maintain my sanity (although I'm not sure that's what it's actually doing, because after four days straight of Being Human I was pretty much convinced of the existence of vampires and werewolves).

So... exciting news... and part of the reason I've been so busy...  I'm going to have a sale on Fab.com this month!!  It's only going to last three days, and you have to be a Fab.com member to purchase from their site, so if you haven't joined, you can register here.  I think I'm so excited about it because I LOVE the site so much, and I'm always spending all of my extra money on the awesome, fun stuff they offer.  Needless to say, though, it is keeping me busy!!  I'm offering 800 total necklaces... only 200 of which I've actually made, hehe

I've also been working on these cool combo necklaces.

Chicago Illinois Necklace Combo 
Manhattan / NY New York Necklace Combo
Dallas Texas Necklace Combo
So, I hope everyone (small business people, or not) is enjoying the holiday season -- baking cookies, decorating trees, lighting menorahs, and so on.  I think it might be time for me to take a short break, just short enough to go buy some egg nog.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment