Sunday, November 25, 2012

An extended vacation at The End of my Wits.

Okay, let's get totally serious, here... I don't like to call myself negative, I prefer realistic.  But lately, I've encountered one too many things going wrong, and I'm starting to feel like a failure.  What do you do, when you're a small business -- no, a tiny business -- and you've spent your savings account on supplies for a huge project, and things just... start going wrong?

I'm in a sticky situation right now.

I have five days to provide photographs of 20 different products for a huge sale, and for whatever reason, everything that's worked in the past with my necklaces is suddenly just not working,
and I don't know why.  This is a terribly frustrating situation, because I've already spent the money, I can't afford to waste any more supplies, but this is also really not a good time for experimentation with new methods.

I've got a few ideas I'm going to try out tomorrow, so I guess for now I'm just venting.  But seriously, if any other small business people out there have been through this, or something like this, and has advice for me, I'll take it very eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment