Sunday, February 24, 2013

Announcement // New Items Coming Soon!

I'm so excited to introduce my new Nature Girl // rock 'n roll jewelry line!  These pieces, as well as several others, will be in my shop this week!


I've been working on them for a few weeks now, I wanted to premier them at the RAW Showcase (which went really well, by the way!!).  I got a great response, and now I'm excited to share them with everyone!

I like to make things that I would wear.  That's actually how this whole jewelry thing started with me, and these pieces are really my heart, right now.

They're natural with modern elements, raw and feminine, rugged yet still delicate.  They speak to both the tomboy AND the goth-hippie in me.  They're extremely versatile, which is great when in one day you could go from jeans and an old band t-shirt to a sequined dress.

There are a few more pieces that aren't yet pictured, but I'll be listing them throughout the upcoming week, so stay up to date on my recent listings through

and

These pieces will include necklaces and bracelets made from bone, raw amethyst, quartz crystals, coral, and polished agate geodes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks -- most of them are listed in the shop now, with more coming throughout the week!

      Delete