Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gift-Away!

Howdy, birds & blokes!  I've had a hectic last few days (phew), but I wanted to pop in real quick just to let you know about a little feature I have on the Style Maniac blog, and YES, it involves a gift-away of one item from my shop, up to $25!

So head on over to Style Maniac,
and let us know what love, your hometown, or Valentine's Day means to you.
Don't worry, it doesn't have to be sappy -- if you have a story about how you became jaded about all three of those things, that's welcome, too!  Haha, but hopefully at least one of those things make you happy, right?  Here's to hoping...

While you're at it, you'll probably decide your daily blog-reading won't be complete without Style Maniac -- Doreen is sweet, honest, and beautifully community-minded.  Oh, and stylish, of course!

You have until February 19th to submit a little tidbit and to be entered to win one of those necklaces from my shop, so get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment