Monday, May 13, 2013

New Spring Pieces

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend, and maybe got the chance to spend it with a special Momma in their life.  Unfortunately, my Momma is over 700 miles away... but I got to have a nice phone call with her at least, and it sounded like she was having a lovely day.

I'm just looking forward to tomorrow, when the temperature should warm up again... can you believe the whole weekend was in the 40s and 50s here?  Ugh, it was gross... give me my real Spring and Summer, already!

Just a quick update with some of the new pieces.  I suppose you could call them my "Spring collection", although I don't know if I would go so far...

Most of them are based on vintage botanical drawings, memories of growing up in rural Virginia, my fantasies of being a homesteader, and reminders of my Mother (what with Mother's Day, and all).








All of these pieces can be found in the Pendants and Jewelry section of my Etsy shop, and I'm always adding more, so check back often!  This is also where you can find my nautical pieces, and the Pink and Black Triangle Necklaces (both added just today).

No comments:

Post a Comment