Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I love my neighborhood: Wicker Park / Bucktown

I'll be honest, I'm just trying to lure my VA friends out here to visit me...

While Ike and I took our morning walk, cigarette and coffee in hand in the cool morning air, I took a few shots up and down Milwaukee Avenue.  My neighborhood is fantastic: full of vintage shops, restaurant patios, shaded sidewalks, wall murals, and funky architecture.

Looking West on Milwaukee Avenue

Empire Liquors

Looks like we're getting more bike lock-ups.



Dog-friendly patios are the best.

LOVE Myopic Books!

The Flat Iron Arts Building (and home sweet home).

The Stemline guys hanging a sign for Mother's Day (they make the hallway outside of my studio smell so wonderful with their beautiful flowers).


Looking East on Milwaukee Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment