Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hardly a Working Stiff

At the beginning of the Summer, I decided to take on a part-time job to fill in the spaces in my bank account that the Big City Bumpkin wasn't reaching. Not surprisingly, it became my main source of income (the majority of my jewelry sales are right before Xmas). If this were some boring office job, I would be complaining... but it's anything but boring!

Yesterday I got to do some of the Halloween decorations, and it was a riot. I went for a "creepy hillbilly" theme, part Texas Chainsaw Massacre, part Deliverance -- being a hillbilly myself, I can get away with those kinds of generalizations, hehe





The view from the top is cool.



I'm taking today to make more of my Chicago flag pendants, which should be available this weekend. I hope y'all are having a good week, and if not a good week then a quick week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment