Monday, March 18, 2013

I feel like I've arrived.

We signed the lease and got the keys today.  I'm still in a bit of a state of disbelief -- about the space, about the gallery, about the new neighborhood -- all of it is so overwhelming in the best way.



We went to lunch at Native Foods (god, I'm going to go broke with this spot only a short walk away), and took a walk to the park that must be the neighborhood's namesake (Wicker Park).  It's so exciting to have a whole new neighborhood to explore!

I'm so relieved that the waiting is over, even though it means that the packing and cleaning is starting.  So I'm pretty tired, and I don't know if I'll be posting a lot this week (out of excitement) or not posting at all (out of exhaustion), but when the time comes, I can't wait to share more pictures of the space with y'all.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free season pass to the Randolph Street Market HERE!  I've extended it to the end of the month, because I know I'm going to be busy this week.

Okay, time to be lazy on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment